GSL Education requires an English Teacher at KS3/4 and A-levels for a full-time position starting from April 2018 to December 2018 for a reputed school in East Kent.
- A large comprehensive school with award winning facilities and resources
-Continually gains 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features in Ofsted reports year on year
- Supportive school with a friendly, welcoming environment
To apply, you will have have the following:
- Hold QTS/PGCE/B.Ed or are an NQT
-Alternatively, candidates who have a proven work history of delivering the English Curriculum here in the UK
- Work references spanning the last 2 years, that can be easily referenced
- Motivated and passionate teacher who cares about helping and supporting students succeed/reach their full potential
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Possess a current enhanced DBS check registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply and pay for a new one through GSL
If you are a teacher looking for a change or are new to the profession and are interested in this vacancy please connect with us today by emailing your CV! GSL Education is an ethical teacher and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.