***OUTSTANDING SECONDARY SCHOOL BASED IN THE BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE REQUIRES TEACHER OF ENGLISH TO JOIN THEIR EXCELLENT DEPARTMENT ON A TWO DAY A WEEK BASIS***
***SUITABLE FOR AN EXPERIENCED TEACHER NOW SEEKING FOR A PART TIME ROLE - 2 DAYS A WEEK***
The SchoolOfsted rated Good School in all categories with an exceptional Senior Leadership Team. The amount of students who receive 5 A*- C grades are above average. The students show great achievement. Students at this school make at least 'good' progress. Ambitious Head with exemplary Leadership and Management capabilities. Teaching and Learning at this successful Tower Hamlets Secondary School have improved well in addition to the consistency in preparing their students to the next stage of their lives. Very strong Sixth Form, with a large amount of their students progressing to prestigious Universities. Good to Outstanding teaching at this Tower Hamlets secondary School.
The JobFull time and permanent English Teacher / Teacher of English appointment for ideally immediate start. The client is recruiting for either an NQT or Experienced English Teacher/ Teacher of English (MPS or UPS). For the right Teacher, this Tower Hamlets School would be willing to offer a permanent post as opposed to a one year contract. For NQTs this exceptional school has an excellent program and for experienced ongoing, they have a strong CPD program. They have a large and successful English department. The successful English Teacher / Teacher of English must be able to teach at KS3 and KS4 (minimal). Great place to work as you can put your stamp in an already successful English department.
- Qualified English Teacher / English Teacher (literature and language) - QTS/PGCE/Schools Direct / GTP
- Your English Teacher / Teacher of English experience must be at a Secondary mainstream school
- Can demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
- Able to teach your subject at KS3 - KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
- NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Teachers welcome to apply
- "English Teacher" OR "Teacher of English" OR "Head of English" OR "English Coordinator" OR "English Co-coordinator" OR "English NQT" OR "English PGCE"