Are you a creative Teacher of English looking to find your next role and support students who need you most?
Can you engage with students and create relationships quickly ensuring maximum impact within lessons?
If so then this is a great opportunity to work within a supportive school where you can make a real difference.
The school is based just outside of Nottingham City Centre, they are seeking a teacher of English to begin after the Easter holidays and to continue through to the end of the academic year. The school are in the position to offer this role on a permanent basis for the right candidate.
The position will be to deliver interesting and inspiring English lessons on a full time basis across key stage 3 and key stage 4.
The successful candidate should have:
- QTS / QTLS - Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent English teaching Experience.
- The creativity to engage with harder to reach students.
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with staff and students.
In return you will receive:
- Short term career progression opportunities
- An inclusive, happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which to work.
- The opportunity to focus your skills on working with groups of students who really need your help.
- The chance to be part of a team all striving to achieve the same goals.
If you are interested - please apply online or give Wendy a call as soon as possible.
Randstad Education is the UK leader in the education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
- English Teacher
- teacher of english