Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great local school on an exciting new role for a secondary English Teacher. The school are looking for a Teacher of English to join them on a part time long term basis.
Whether you are an experienced English Teacher looking for your next challenge, or a newly qualified English Teacher wanting to begin your journey in your first teaching position, we want to hear from you!
• This inclusive secondary school, in North Somerset, are proud of their traditional values and the high standard of education they offer to all of their pupils.
• The students are happy, friendly and hard working. They are keen to learn and want to achieve to the very best of their abilities.
• The English Department are a welcoming and dedicated team who work closely together to ensure they have the best resources and to deliver high quality lessons.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status in Secondary English.
• You should be an excellent classroom teacher with the ability to plan, prepare and teach creative and stimulating lessons.
• Passion for your subject and the motivation and commitment to engage your students in their learning.
• Ability to create a supportive and well-ordered learning environment.
• Strong behavioural management and communication skills.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £130 per day for supply teaching roles and more for longer term.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment busine
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School