The role is to cover an unforeseen long term absence and will therefore commence ASAP and run until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will:
- Have UK QTS or equivalent
- Have experience planning and delivering Key Stage 3 & 4 English with referees to support this
- Be a confident practitioner with a passion for delivering engaging and interesting English lessons
- Be available for work in January 2018
- Be capable of integrating quickly in to the department and hit the ground running
- Have a clean DBS.
Benefits of this role and The Education Network:
- The English department in school is comprised of experienced staff who work in a collaborative and supportive manner
- The Education Network pay to scale from the first day of employment (the successful candidate will earn an identical amount to a direct comparator in the school)
- Your dedicated Consultant will provide support and guidance through the role
- The Education Network provide market leading, free of charge, regular CPD to all candidates
- The school has a strong and consistent behaviour policy which is generally very successful
- SLT in school are active and take a hands on approach providing additional support to the behaviour management policy.
If you are interested in discussing this role any further please call Tom on or email on 
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.