Subject: Economics Teacher
Key stages: 3, 4 and 5
Location: East London
Start date: ASAP
- Teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Developing the school curriculum assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
- Preparing pupils for examinations and assisting with their administration.
- Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development.
- Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
ü You will be a qualified Teacher
ü You will have experience gained in the UK classroom
ü You will have excellent references
ü You will have a valid Enhanced DBS on the subscription service