Teacher of Economics - September 2021 - Ilford
TEACHER OF ECONOMICS
ECONOMICS TEACHER REQUIRED - September 21 start - Permanent - Redbridge
- Teacher of Economics
- Teaching Economics to KS5
- September Start
- Permanent Contract
- Full time - 5 days a week
- Located in the Borough of Redbridge
- Onsite Parking
- Easily accessible by Public Transport and just a short walk from the station
- Experience teaching Business is desirable
Do you have a passion for teaching? Strong subject knowledge and a good team player? My client is looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join their vibrant and exciting Business and Economics department.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- You will also need to have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last five years and be up to date with recent curriculum changes
- A recent DBS
- Right to work in the UK
You will need to be a creative and positive teacher who is able to demonstrate a professional manor at all times. You must have strong classroom management skills with the ability to adapt. It is important that you have good communication skills as this is crucial when interacting with students and other staff across the school.
If you are a qualified teacher and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV to this advert.
Alternatively; please contact Grace Macdonald with your CV via
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'