Teacher of Design & Technology.
Location: Slough (Berkshire)
Immediate start available.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Design & Technology, Product Design and Graphics, to join an excellent school team on a full time basis.The ability to teach another subject such as Food Technology or Art would be an advantage. The successful candidate will play a vital role in raising achievement and attainment; and will benefit from working with highly motivated pupils within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside effective classroom management strategies.
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement.
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches.
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive school team.
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- An excellent working environment with good resources.
- A professional team culture Students that are keen to excel a unique parental and community degree of support.
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals.
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development.
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools Access to our new Teacher Academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
- Communication Skills
- Food Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"