Are you a committed and dedicated Design Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
Are you able to deliver fun and interactive lessons that can inspire students and lend your expertise to several technology subjects?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Design Technology teacher to work in one of our partnership schools with an exemplary behaviour record in the Pocklington.
The school is looking for a teacher who will enrich the learning and development of their KS3 and KS4 students. The position is due to start in ASAP and will be for one term initially, working full time and will include planning and assessment under the guidance of the Head of Department. NQTs are welcome to apply.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of Hull as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our current staff say about us:
'I have found the service very efficient and professional. The consultants are excellent and try to help you and provide with much work as they can .I am happy to work for Principal Resourcing.’ Spanish Teacher, Hull
'The service is good, I was started almost straight away and the main provision has so far been very good.’ English Language Qualified F.E, Goole
'Principal Resourcing Staff have always made me feel one of their team. During the time that I have been working with Principal Resourcing , the only days I have not been given a work assignment are days I have requested not be given one. Occasionally I have been given a half day placement but always (and only after being) given an option to turn that work placement down. The Principal Team are courteous, professional and totally supportive. I could not wish to work with and for a better team.’ French Teacher, Driffield
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.