Tradewind Recruitment are seeking to appoint a talented, dynamic and inspirational teacher who is capable of teaching Design and Technology and/or Engineering. We are seeking candidates who are ambitious and can add a new dimension to the technology curriculum. This is a Good School as rated by Ofsted in 2016 and has made rapid and sustained progress since. This could potentially be a permanent post for the right candidate.
We are looking for :
* Knowledge and experience to teach across the whole range of age and ability
* A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies
* A Teacher who is enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
* A dynamic and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning
This school is situated in the Leyland area of Lancashire.
If successful you will be joining a very hard working team of professionals who are supportive of each other, enjoy their work and have a clear understanding of the drive to help all pupils achieve. The building and facilities offer outstanding provision and the school is committed to ensuring teaching and learning matches this.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Design Technology Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Teaching Qualification. If you are a passionate Teacher please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Secondary Education
- Supply Teacher
- Secondary Teaching
- Engineering Teacher
- Secondary Supply
- Supply Cover
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job