My client is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic teacher of Design & Technology to join this team on a maternity cover post. You will be specialised within Graphics and currently be an outstanding teacher. You will be a key member of the department where colleagues work closely together to share good practice, develop the resources and support each other and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity in a good school with excellent results at GCSE and A level. My client will also consider you on a part time basis (approximately 0.7FTE)
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, so ensure you are applying immediately if you feel this is suited to you.
You will have:
- Graduate in relevant subject
- Experience at teaching in GCSE
- Up to date knowledge of all aspects of National Curriculum and GCSE Design & Technology (Graphics and/or Product Design)
- Good management & administrative skills
- High level ICT to raise achievement
- Ability to teach other areas such as Resistant Materials, Textiles, Food Technology is advantageous
- Enthusiasm for teaching & learning for your subject
Fantastic opportunity in a successful school situated in spacious and attractive grounds. There are well-equipped specialist facilities and goof staff room facilities. There is a strong commitment to training and professional development, and the work/life balance of all staff.
Closing Date: 24th January 2018
Start Date: March 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:26th January 2018
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website
- Secondary School