Computer Science teachers are in HIGH DEMAND for schools all across the South West.
You must be a qualified Teacher of Computer Science and be competent with delivering creative and engaging lessons at Key Stages 3 and 4. We are looking for NQT’s as well as more experienced practitioners, so whatever stage you're at in your career, we want to hear from you!
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Good classroom and behaviour management
• The desire to help children learn and achieve to the best of their ability.
• Enthusiasm and a passion to support the educational development of young people.
• Full driving license and access to a car desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in joining our team of specialist teachers, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch 0117 930 3015, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check with eligibility for the initial fee being refunded after working 20 days with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities, please get in touch today to speak to one of the team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'