Teacher of Business Studies - Romford - September 2018 start date!
Engage Education are working with an Ofsted "Good" Secondary school in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham who are looking to appoint a Business Studies Teacher for September 2018.
The school have recently had an Ofsted in December 2017 and were awarded 'Good' in all areas! They were praised for their strong leadership team, commitment to CPD and progress and attainment of their students.
The school would love to hear from a passionate NQT who is looking to embark on their teaching career in the new academic year. This is a permanent position in which you will be supported by the school and be registered onto an NQT programme through the school.
You must have:
- A child's only DBS registered on the update service
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be eligible for QTS once completing NQT year.
- Ability to Business Studies to KS4
As part of our commitment to our support staff, when working for Engage Education you can expect to benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme with a chance to receive £150 per teacher
• One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
• Regular networking and social events
• Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
• Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials (including access to FREE CPD events throughout the school year)
• Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards on bulletins
To apply for this Business Studies Teacher position or for more information on any other positions in the local area please contact Engage Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job