Teacher of Boys' PE
An Ofsted 'Good' school in the Telford area of Shropshire is seeking a teacher of Boys P.E to start immediately. Applications from NQTs or experienced teachers are both welcome.
The successful applicant will;
- Join a dynamic and improving team, with a history of excellent results.
- Benefit from a structured programme of staff support to help them hit the ground running.
- Have many opportunities for career development.
You will be joining a good school, with an excellent local reputation for producing successful students.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS status and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have relevant experience of teaching Boys' PE in secondary schools.
- Have the determination and drive to introduce new sports programmes to the school.
- Possess extensive subject knowledge.
- Think and plan strategically.
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils.
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education
- Consultants with 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience.
- Careers support and advice.
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme.
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups.
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences.
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
Please get in touch with us if you feel this vacancy might be for you.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Teacher Boys PE