We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated qualified teacher of boys' PE.
Harris Academy Chafford Hundred is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation. It is an oversubscribed 11-18 school where staff are supported to become the best through an investment in excellent professional development.
You will join a committed and supportive team and have the opportunity to teach across key stages three, four and five. We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career: teachers with the ambition to train to become Lead Practitioners; NQTs; or those looking to experience an outstanding environment where they can focus on teaching.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified teacher (holding QTS or equivalent and a relevant degree) to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
- A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
Why work at Harris Academy Chafford Hundred?
Harris Academy Chafford Hundred is a dynamic learning environment where students and staff are supported to be the best they can be. We offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A range of staff benefits including free membership of a health scheme
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A modern and attractive working environment
Join us to take the next step in your career.
For more information, please visit the academy website at www.harrischaffordhundred.org.uk, or contact .uk if you have any questions or to arrange a visit.
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
For NQTs, we provide our highly successful Harris Federation NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of Harris. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.