Teacher Of Biology | South West London | February 2021 | Long Term
Hays Education is currently seeking to recruit Qualified Secondary Biology Teachers. We are on the lookout for individuals who are available for both short-term and long-term placements based in South West London. We also welcome those with Newly Qualified Teacher status.
Your New Role:
You will be teaching all sciences across KS3 and KS4 as well as teaching Biology to an A Level standard. You will be expected to provide high quality lesson content. You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students. In return, you will become part of an experienced and committed team, while benefitting from the ongoing support and training that comes this role. You can gain the full benefit of a flexible and adaptable work programme with the large number the day-to-day and long terms assignments we have available.
What you'll need to succeed
- PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
- Experience delivering the up-to-date Science curriculum
- To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
- Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
- Previous record of leading a team and a track record of results
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
- Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'