Art & Design Teacher required to start Monday 5th November
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive school? We are recruiting for an exciting role as an Art and Design teacher starting in November. The school boasts a modern art and technology department, with well equipped rooms, including state of the art equipment and resources.
The school prides itself on the high quality of work produced by students across all key stages and ensures that the art team is constantly developing to meet the demands of all students in the ever evolving world of art, design and technology. If you are an exceptional art teacher who would relish the opportunity to join a supportive team, please read on.
The successful applicant will be:
- an Art specialist, ideally with experience teaching up to Key Stage 4
- experienced in teaching a range of art methods including drawing, painting, mixed media, print making and digital art
- highly organised, with excellent communication skills
- willing to plan lessons with other members of the department
- experienced in the marking and assessment process in order to inform future teaching and learning opportunities
- As a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of Art you will have a clear passion for and knowledge of the subject and an excellent understanding of the curriculum and specifications. Your priorities will be to develop, plan and deliver challenging and engaging lessons for all learners.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'