Teaching Personnel are working with a 'Good' School in the Rotherham area and are looking for an Early Years Teacher. The school are striving for the 'Outstanding' status, so are looking for a Teacher with a proven record of raising attainment. NQTs, EYTS trained and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply for this post, which is full time.
The school have a high intake of EAL pupils, so Teachers who have previous experience working with EAL are encouraged to apply for this post. We are looking for a Teacher who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging activities and be a reflective practitioner. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual, who is willing to be a good team member and contribute to all aspects of school life. The school are highly supportive and training can be offered to those keen to improve their own skills.
We are looking for someone who has experience supporting Speech and Language and can manage support in the Early Years setting effectively. The school use Tapestry to monitor in their setting, so experience using this to assess children against Early Years Goals would be beneficial.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching in Early Years
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessment methods in Early Years
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to £170 per day, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated consultant to support you at interview
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Yasmin Sims in the Sheffield South Primary Team or call us on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.