ARE YOU A SEN Teacher used to keeping pupils engaged and progressing in their academics?
Our partnered shools in the HERTFORDSHIRE AREA have a number of pupils with a variety of needs including SLD and Autism or/and have low behaviour issues. OUR partnered schools have a great support system and the senior leaders are always open to new ideas and developing staff to their full potential.
OUR partnered schools all have a very strong academic reputation which has gone from strength to strength showing the hard efforts of both staff and pupils. Our partnered schools also work very closely with the parents and the communities to support students outside of their school environment.
OUR partners school in the HERTFORDSHIRE ares are looking for a number of a well-rounded SEN Teacher Assistants who have a good sense of humour and likes working as part of a team. The successful candidate will:
- Assist the teacher in the delivery of the curriculum, working collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Have patience and peristance in providing specialist support and care to our pupils, with the aim of developing their independence.
- Have a creative and inspirational approach to inspire and develo our students to achieve their full potential.
- Have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for students, whilst receiving the very best support to develop your career, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please send through your most updated CV to to be considered for this position.
- sen; send;special education needs; autism; teacher; TA; secondary