The School & the contract:
* Teaching Assistants who have experience or would like to work within a Special Needs Setting.
* Class sizes are small
* Easily accessible via public transport
* Modernised department and equipment for the ideal Special needs teaching environment.
* Liaising with both teachers and other Teaching Assistants to ensure the best care possible is being provided
* Liaising with external agencies such as speech & language therapists and physiotherapists where appropriate.
The successful Special Needs TA will:
* Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Be able to commute to Waltham Forest
* Adhere to the school's ethos maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere
* Be able to use own initiative and work as part of a successful team
* Good Maths and English skills
Prospero Teaching offers:
* Excellent opportunities for Continuing professional development
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* The most supportive and experienced consultants in London
Does this role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to our SEN Team.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.