Teacher for Alternatived Provision Ofsted Good. You will be an NQT or QTS core Subject Teacher used to working with KS3 & KS4 pupils with ASD, EBD and challenging behaviour. On the very plus side this is a lovely School where children make great progress and enjoy support in this very stimulating setting.
So let me tell you about this great job:-
- You will be working with very small groups maximum of 6-8
- You will be well supported by dedicated TA’s
- You will be fortunate enough to work reduced hours on a Friday
- Leadership is fantastic, lovely SLT team that really get involved
- Lovely facilities and lots of scope for using your initiative
- This great opportunity is open to an NQT or QTS
- Working with children that need the most support
- You must be happy to work with children with barriers to learning and find creative and fun ways to reach them and make education accessible to them
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great rates of pay
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Good opportunity and permanent prospects
- Lots of ongoing training and support
- Working as part of an exceptional team that want to make a difference.
For more information about this lovely job please contact Harry or any of the office at the Education Network Birmingham Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'