Teachanywhere is delighted to be working with Dulwich College International schools.
The prestigous Dulwich group is looking for exemplary teachers in a variety of locations within China. Offering the UK and iGCSE/IBDP this is a great opportunity to develop your teaching and explore new cities, cultures and climates.
We have opportunities for:
- Early Years
- Primary class based + specialists in Primary Art, PE, Music
- Secondary [Maths, English, all Sciences, PE, Computer Science/ICT, Humanities, Art, DT, Drama, Music, Business, Economics, Spanish and French]
- Leadership roles: EY Primary and Secondary DH, Director of Sport, Director of Performing Arts
- EAL teachers
...in these locations:
Salaries and benefits:
- Excellent monthly salary, depending on experience
- Annual airfare allowance
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Shipping allowance (in and out bound)
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- 2-3 year contract
Yes, but what's in it for me we hear you ask? There are many benefits to international teaching:
- Improved work life balance
- Meet and collaborate with other international teachers, learning from and inspiring each other
- Salary uplift
- Annual bonuses
- Rapid career progression
- Free accommodation and flights
- New culture and cities to discover
- Different climates and hopefully more sunshine and warmth!
All applicants must have a teaching qualification such as a B.ED or a degree + PGCE and QTS plus a minimum of 2 years experience post qualification. Single teachers or teaching couples are highly employable for international schools due to current dependent visa restrictions.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'