Tea Trader - Tea Buyer
Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B
Excellent salary package + generous commission scheme
Are you passionate about tea? Do you want the opportunity to build your own business unit with the autonomy to utilise your acquired industry knowledge and skillset?
The Client - Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B
My client is a multimillion turnover, wholesale distribution business, well-established in a number of markets including Consumer Electronics, Entertainment and the Toy Industry, internationally.
The Role -Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B
They are looking for a specialist tea professional to help build, develop and manage a completely new business unit. The business will offer teas and related products from around the globe, initially sold through a B2C ecommerce channel and then through wholesale avenues.
You will be responsible for the sourcing, trading, buying and the selling of different teas globally.
Responsibilities -Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B
- Sourcing new exotic teas from around the globe
- Acquiring new business and servicing the requirements of existing clients.
- Day to day coordination with the clients in respect to teas, storage and other matters
- Setting up B2C consumer website
- Sourcing new wholesale opportunities
- Soliciting new clients both locally, regionally and internationally
- Preparing sales business plan with specifics of travel and proposed business
- Soliciting storage and coordinating with suppliers if required.
- Negotiating and conducting sales for ready stocks of tea
- Tea tasting with/for clients and advising them.
Requirements -Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B
- Preferably 5 years’ experience within a sales, buying or supply chain/logistics role within Tea industry.
- Supplier contacts within the industry would be an advantage
- Experience within a sourcing and buying capacity
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
If you would like to apply for this exciting Tea Trader – Tea Buyer – B2C / B2B role then please send over your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'