Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a (TDAP) Academic Development Manager for a highly successful International School in London. The role requires a senior professional from the UK HEI sector, who is experienced and able to lead the Taught Degree Awarding Powers process from application through to completion.
To lead and be responsible for the timely implementation of the Taught Degree Awarding Powers Project from application to successful completion: ensuring the acquisition of TDAP powers for the London School in line with School and Group strategic planning, regulatory and compliance matters within the UK higher education context relating to TDAP criteria and project management time line goals, ensuring sustainable, high quality, academic and professional strategic support.
Main Responsibilities: -(Taught Degree Awarding Powers) Academic Development Manager
- Work closely with the London School Director, Registrar and Senior London management team in overseeing and delivering the School's application for Taught Degree Awarding Powers
- Establish, maintain and present regular project reports against the Project's key milestones to a broad range of constituencies including the School Director, Registrar, School Board, Board of Governors, Board of Directors, School committees and academic and student stakeholders
- Lead and participate in a wide range of TDAP (and TDAP related) School committees and working groups, in liaison with the Head Quarter as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of relevant TDAP documentation including: the Critical Self- Appraisal document, application documentation, stakeholder representations and supporting evidence.
- Compile a wide range of project related reports and implementation plans and make recommendations on areas of development towards strategic goals
- Project manage each work stream and ensure all activities, milestones and deadlines are completed on schedule in accordance with the detailed Project Plan and assigned Project Budget
- Lead on specific critical and infrastructure developments essential to the success of the project
- Coordinate and lead on all aspects of the TDAP scrutiny phase across all stakeholders
- Develop and deliver a wide range of stakeholder visibility and awareness raising, training and briefing events for students & members of staff
- Monitor, research and contribute to School policy and evaluation mechanisms
- Develop preparedness evaluation and scrutiny impact assessment reporting to inform key strategic decision-making and implementation milestones
- Monitor, forecast and maintain the TDAP/ UT Budgetary financial plan for the Project and track and mitigate all identified risks
- Establish and maintain the TDAP/ UT Risk Register for the Project and track and mitigate all identified risks
- Provide strong, proactive, collaborative leadership for the London School reflecting strategy and plans within the School and group
- Represent the School to External Bodies.
Education and skills -(Taught Degree Awarding Powers) Academic Development Manager
- Experience of running a TDAP project from Application through to completion (ESSENTIAL)
- Experienced in Project management involving complex, strategic institutional projects with multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of managing and leading projects to successful completion within required time frames
- Significant experience of UK higher education as a senior academic or manager
- Direct experience of leading or managing preparation for a DAP's submission and/or recent experience as a DAP's assessor (desirable)
- Recent working knowledge of the Degree Awarding Powers Criteria and the ability to apply it within institutional contexts
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Masters degree (desirable)
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role, ideally within a UK HEI
- Strong personnel management experience
- Good experience of successful project and change leadership and delivery
- Motivation to work independently, proactively and flexibly within dynamic UK HE OfS registered provider and international group
- High level of qualitative and quantitative data and IT literacy, including provision of statistical reports to inform management decision-making
- Strong financial and business literacy
- Interest in and basic knowledge of Creative Learning
- Multi-lingual or aptitude for languages (desirable)
The Academic Development Manager is a 2 Years Fixed Term Contract position and is based in central London. The salary will be £60,000 Negotiable, Depending on Experience + Excellent Company Benefits.
If this Academic Development Manager role sounds like you and you are from the education sector, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
UK HEI, TDAP, Degree Powers, "Taught Degree Awarding Powers", Education, Academic Development Manager, UKHE, International Education, Creative Education, Process, Application Degree Awarding Powers, Project Management, TDAP, DAP, Academic Project Manager, Education
- International Education
- Project Management
- Creative Education
- UK HEI
- Degree Powers
- "Taught Degree Awarding Powers"
- Academic Development Manager
- Application Degree Awarding Powers
- Academic Project Man
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'