We are currently looking for candidates to join our taxi/chauffeur control office. We are based in the Regus building on 450 Bath Road near Heathrow Airport.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking incoming calls from customers, who are looking to book, amend or cancel taxi bookings.
- Making outgoing calls to customers.
- Responding to e-mails from customers (making/amending bookings, general queries).
- Validating bookings on our web-application (checking date, time, addresses and flight information).
- Liaising between drivers and controllers to assist with carrying out these bookings successfully.
In order to fulfil your responsibilities, we expect potential candidates to possess the following:
- A good telephone manner
- Good writing skills for responding professionally to e-mails
- Confidence in using a computer/generally being IT literate
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel especially)
- General knowledge of the locations and names of major airports across the UK
- General knowledge of the Greater London area and the surrounding boroughs (knowing specific postcodes would be a bonus)
Please note that we will provide in-house training for the use of our web-application, amongst other aspects of the operation.
We have two shifts available from 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week. The hourly rate is dependent on the candidate’s age; however this will match the national minimum wage. We expect all candidates to commit to at least one day on the weekend and any other shifts you are willing to cover can be discussed during the interview. This role could lead to a full time position for the right candidate.
In order to apply, please send us an e-mail and a copy of your CV. We will then call to arrange an interview in due course.
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Writing Skills
- Always Punctual