We are currently looking for candidates to join our taxi/chauffeur control office. We are based in the Regus building on 450 Bath Road near Heathrow Airport.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Distributing taxi bookings to our fleet of drivers using our in-house booking/distribution software.
- Monitoring driver progress when they are carrying out our bookings.
- Making changes to previously distributed bookings in case of delays/cancellations etc.
- Liaising with drivers to assist with carrying out our bookings, their availability, complaints etc.
- Taking incoming and outgoing calls from customers (taking bookings, making amendments).
In order to fulfil your responsibilities, we expect potential candidates to possess the following:
- Knowledge of the Greater London area, including its postcodes.
- Knowledge of other major cities in the UK and the route to these cities from London. Postcodes of areas around the UK would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of the locations and names of major airports across the UK.
- A good telephone manner.
- Confidence in using a computer/generally being IT literate.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel especially).
Please note that we will provide in-house training for the use of our software, amongst other aspects of the operation.
We have two shifts available from 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week. The hourly rate is dependent on the candidate’s age; however this will match the national minimum wage. We expect all candidates to commit to at least one day on the weekend and any other shifts you are willing to cover can be discussed during the interview. This role could lead to a full time position for the right candidate.
In order to apply, please send us an e-mail and a copy of your CV. We will then call to arrange an interview in due course.
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Positive Team Player