Are you a tax professional that likes to help others achieve their full potential by coaching and teaching them about the latest updates in the tax world?
Are you always interested in the latest tax developments, especially around budget time and how this can affect clients moving forward?
If you answered yes to both of those questions, then this may be the role for you!
RSM are looking for a Tax Technical Training Manager to join the L&D team. This role can be based anywhere in the UK, with part-time, compressed hours and working from home available.
You will be responsible for planning elements of the training programme for the firm’s student and qualified staff and partners working within tax along with other training managers.
- You will primarily write and deliver tax courses which include classroom and digital delivery.
- You will deliver tax updates to the tax practice on relevant topics e.g. Budget changes twice a year.
- You will deliver other courses for the student population including basic skills courses.
- You will be expected to work closely with relevant members of the management team, particularly those in Tax, to establish the training needs that exist and ensure the programme designed meets those needs.
- You will need excellent communication skills and be able to suggest appropriate learning solutions, whether these are classroom courses, webinars, videos or other media.
- You should be imaginative and pro-active in your approach to developing both individual training courses and the programme of courses as a whole.
- The firm uses accelerated learning techniques in its course delivery and whilst it is not necessary to be experienced or trained in these techniques you must be willing to embrace them with appropriate guidance. These techniques use courses that are more interactive and put the emphasis on the learner, where possible, finding out the relevant information rather than the trainer solely delivering material in a lecture style.
- Classroom courses will be delivered nationally and there is a requirement to travel to any of our RSM offices.
Personal and professional qualities
The role requires you to have:
- Relevant professional qualifications (CTA)
- Experience within a training capacity
- Communication Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'