Tax Technical Director
Offering a competitive salary of £75,000 to £100,000 depending on experience, this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Managing the relationship of all third party foreign tax professionals;
• Signing off on all tax planning documents produced by the firm;
• Responsible for all communications with HMRC;
• Participate in client meetings and work within a team environment to provide integrated advisory services to clients;
• Responsible for all tax checks, enquiries and tax returns;
• Responsible for written disclosures and positions taken on tax returns;
• Review and implement procedures to de-risk the compliance work;
• Provide technical support to all departments, including tax compliance;
• Keep the firm updated with relevant changes in legislation and any opportunities/threats to clients;
• Supervise staff and seniors and take an active role in their professional development, review their work products for completeness and accuracy, and prepare work products for client delivery;
• Facilitate internal tax technical communications and training;
• Responsible for quoting any planning work within the department;
• Responsible for managing all technical tax resources of the firm;
• Ability to identify and contribute to product and services of our firm.
• Ability to review and coordinate all tax-related deliverables across international time zones;
• Exhibit professional behaviour at all times with internal and external stakeholders;
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients.
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
Qualified legal/CTA professional
• Strong analytical and problem solving
• Familiarity with CCH Access, or similar platform a plus
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'