Our Douglas-based Client is seeking an experienced Tax Supervisor to to join a busy, established team of audit and CSP professionals.
As Tax Supervisor you will execute delegated work to a high professional standard in an attempt to enhance productivity and efficiency to ensure client satisfaction and to optimise personal development.
- Prepare Manx & UK tax computations and tax returns for companies, trusts and individuals
- Review computations and returns prepared by more junior staff
- Prepare and assist with tax advisory reports and queries
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the TRS return control database and all TRS filings
- Assist with the maintenance of relevant income and gains pools for trusts
- Write to clients with details of tax liabilities and payment dates
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Tax Systems Manual
- Assist with queries from corporate, trust and accounts teams
- Maintenance the 10 year anniversary database
- Mentor more junior staff
- Raise invoices quarterly or when work is finished, as appropriate
- Prepare and send mail shots of relevant tax issues to clients and non-clients on a timely basis
- Correspond with the Tax Office and/or HMRC or other advisors regarding queries
- Qualified Accountant with IOM & UK Tax experience within Corporate & Trust environment, ideally
- Read appropriate sections of Tax technical publications
- Ability to obtain relevant background information when tackling new areas of work
- Build up tax knowledge by attending relevant courses and keep abreast of changes in UK and IOM tax regimes
- Apply technical and personal skills covered on training courses to assignments
- Tax Returns
- UK Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'