AJ Chamber have recently taken instruction from a top 50 firm who are seeking a CTA qualified Tax Supervisor for their award-winning team in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within Personal tax.
As a Tax Supervisor, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of circa 250 clients which will consist of the healthcare, pharmaceutical, property and media and entertainment sectors. The role will be compliance focused with some ad hoc advisory.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Look after the day to day running of your own portfolio
- Ensure clients receive tax returns and any client queries are dealt with
- Ensure all P11D’s and associated s336 claims are completed, signed by the client and submitted to the Inland Revenue within set deadlines
- Review tax returns generated by junior members of staff
- Request information from clients and 3rd parties, as and when necessary
- Calculate total tax liability for clients and advise client of when and how to pay tax
- CTA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years personal tax experience, within a professional services firm
- Experience of managing junior members of staff
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Basic accounts knowledge
For more information on this Tax Supervisor role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'