The role will provide an exciting opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide-ranging portfolio of corporate and personal clients, and develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters such as incorporations, Inheritance Tax/CGT planning, reconstructions and demergers, share schemes and EIS/SEIS. The duties will include:
- Preparation of Personal, Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns, sending them to clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all Returns are filed and payments are made on time.
- Dealing with queries from clients and HMRC.
- Providing advice on tax planning matters under the guidance of Tax Managers and Principals.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMBs with responsibility for compliance work.
In return you will be rewarded with a salary commensurate to your experience and be part of proffesional, progressive team in a working environment with real scope for growth as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ATT qualified, CTA part qualified or equivalent (essential).
- 3 years + tax specific experience.
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of accountancy practice software packages
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business