Fantastic opportunity for a tax supervisor to join an international firm of accountants. This high-profile firm is offering a competitive package in return for an ambitious and self-motivated tax supervisor. The tax supervisor would be looking after a day-to-day portfolio of clients which would include, high-net worth individuals, partnerships, entrepreneurs, professional persons and others.
The candidate would have vast experience working with high-net individuals and have at least 4 years experience within practice. Having excellent communication skills, the tax supervisor must be comfortable reporting to managers, principles and directly to the partners. The candidate would also ideally have a CTA qualification.
Duties of the tax supervisor would include:
- Prepare tax returns for review by the Partner
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Reviewing tax returns from more junior personnel
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communication with clients
This is a role that would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take on a new challenge within a highly busy and friendly firm of accountant. Career progression opportunities will be available to the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job