A Top Tier Investment Bank is recruiting for a Tax Specialist to join their Markets remit in London on a long term contracting basis.
In this role you will be developing and implementing new products, booking models and trading strategies within the Equity Finance and Delta One business where tax, accounting and regulatory factors constitute relevant considerations
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Tax professional
- Front office experience at a Financial Institution
- A strong analytical and quantitative background
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, pricing tools, and experience of complex financial scenario analysis
- Understanding of Capital Markets instruments and operations
- Excellent communications skills
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV and we will get in touch.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'