The practice has a significant specialism in the property, corporate and private client sector.
* Implement client engagements from start to finish, (planning, executing, directing and completing) whilst providing updates on the engagements both internally and to the client throughout.
* Review tax returns (corporate and personal) prepared by the accountancy practice staff and make recommendations to create additional tax planning opportunities.
* Providing tax advice to client scenarios covering the range of taxes IT, CT, CGT, SDLT, VAT, IHT, and NIC with an emphasis on corporate and property clients.
* An emphasis on property taxes, including international taxes relating to structuring property in offshore structures.
* Maintain tax knowledge to changes in legislation.
* Involvement in the reviewing and analysis of new tax legislation.
* Ensuring deadlines set by HMRC and clients alike are managed.
* Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants, tax advisers and independent financial advisers.
* Minimum of 2-3 years' experience within a tax environment, preferably in the property/real estate sector including advising on international property tax issues.
* Professional qualification - Preferably CTA part or fully qualified but AAT/ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified candidates will also be considered where working in Tax.
* Must have an established tax knowledge skill set and the ability to consistently maintain the knowledge acquired.
* Must have the ability to manage their own workload and take ownership of their work.
* Ability to prioritise work to ensure that client deadlines are managed.
* Ability to thrive in a team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability work within a team environment.
* Problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail.
* Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
* Dedicated to providing a superior premium client service
What we're offering:
A generous benefits package
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Adaina on .
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Assistant
- tax specialist
- Tax advisor
- Tax adviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job