Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the UK with an impressive client list. They are now looking to recruit a Tax Specialist with 1-4 PQE for either their Oxford office. The work will involve the full range of Corporate and Private Wealth Tax advice.
Our Client’s highly ranked corporate tax team provides full transactional support and standalone tax advice to a wide variety of business clients, based both in the UK and overseas.
The Corporate team deals with the entire range of corporate tax issues - from advising on the optimum tax structure for buying, selling or reorganising a business, obtaining tax clearances and offering guidance on the stamp duty implications of an acquisition or reorganisation, to providing support on all VAT matters, international tax issues and the conduct of tax disputes.
They work closely with their clients and their other existing advisers in order to ensure that their objectives are met in a commercial and pragmatic manner.
Their team prides itself in assisting clients during the purchase or sale of businesses, often within short timeframes. Members of the team are highly skilled in drafting and negotiating tax deeds and warranties.
They would expect you to have ability to tailor your corporate tax advice to each business, drawing in expertise from across the firm as appropriate.
- standalone and transactional tax issues
- share sales and acquisitions - preparing tax deeds and tax warranties
- business sales and acquisitions
- employee share schemes
- employment tax issues including managed service companies and IR35
- tax clearance applications
- tax disputes
- stamp duty
PRIVATE WEALTH TAX
Their Private client team provides innovative, clear and tailored solutions for UK and non-UK based clients advising family businesses and some of the work includes:
- private wealth and tax planning
- international private wealth and capital
- family businesses
- family offices
- fiduciary and trust companies
- wills and probate - UK and international
- tax compliance
- lasting powers of attorney (LPA)
- contentious probate and trust disputes
- Corporate Tax
- Private Client