Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an accountant with specific skills and experience managing the personal tax affairs of estates, trusts and private clients? Perhaps you’re already working as a Tax Senior or maybe you’re a Semi Senior who has had a wealth of opportunity to polish your skills in tax and looking for a step up in your career? If this sounds like you, we’d be delighted to receive your CV today for consideration for this Tax Senior Job in Letchworth.
You’ll be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified or studying and have at least 5 years of general accounting experience with some of it in a tax-based role.
Reporting to the Tax Manager, you’ll be able to support the team on a range of private client tax matters, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that you’ll be able to apply to this role. You’ll also be ambitious and pleased to hear that this role may be a stepping stone to future advances in your career at this prestigious firm.
This Tax Senior job in Letchworth involves both advisory and compliance work and will suit someone who is self-motivated, confident, knowledgeable and excited to be an integral part of a reputable firm.
- To act as one of the main points of contact for clients in relation to tax advice.
- Handle corporate and personal tax matters.
- Computation of IHT, Personal Ta, Trust and Capital Gains Tax calculations?
- Oversee a portfolio of varied clients including Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Support clients with pension planning and prepare P11D submissions.
- Communicate effectively with points of contact for the portfolio; building strong client relationships.
- Supporting the Tax Managers as required.
- Reviewing work completed by junior members of the team.
- Offering learning and development opportunities as a mentor to junior staff.
- Work as part of a team that fosters a supportive and inclusive environment.
About the Employer
This Tax Senior job in Letchworth is on offer with a Top 20 UK accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver a superior level of service.
This firm is made up of a forward-thinking team of experienced professionals looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has ambition to shape the future of the tax department of this branch of their national operation.
- £35,000 - £43,000 per annum
- Professional development opportunities
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working policy
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new tax and auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Letchworth and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'