Job title: Tax Senior
Location: Peterborough (with a flexible working policy)
Organisation: Accountancy and Business Advisory
We are proud to be working in a talent partnership with an innovative business advisory and accountancy firm that is growing significantly and further investing in its people.
"We’re an ambitious group of people with the same aim - to create a consistent, high-quality experience for our clients. Our client list is growing - we’re supporting more and more of the UK’s ambitious business owners and it’s a real team effort. Each member of our team plays an integral part in creating the unique feel and culture of our business, which in turn helps us continue to grow, develop and evolve."
About the opportunity in Tax:
We are searching for a Tax Senior who is passionate about delivering high-quality work and building strong client and colleague relationships as the business develops. The role is focused on delivering tax compliance and advisory services to clients across many sectors such as tech, trusts, education, professional and more.
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Supporting the workload of the tax team, delivering high-quality compliance and advisory
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and senior stakeholders as well as developing strong client relationships
- Drive efficiency and high standards within the tax compliance function
- Identify new opportunities to support your clients
- Strong experience of working in tax, ideally within a practice
- AAT/ATT/ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified or part-qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work well under pressure, reach deadlines in a timely manner
Benefits package for a Tax Senior
- Health cash plan
- Being part of a progressive, growing environment
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance (3 x salary)
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Regular training and development
and much more.
Please apply for the role to receive more information.
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'