Are you ATT or CTA qualified and looking for your next role? Our client is recruiting for a Personal / Business Tax Senior to join their well established Tax department in the busy Weymouth office.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, they provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals.
As a Tax Senior you will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- Practice and Personal Tax experience;
- ATT or CTA Qualified;
- Strong track record of Tax CPD and high level of current legislation knowledge;
- Excellent IT skills and software capability including experience of Sage;
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Positive Team player with a "Can do" attitude;
- Detail conscious and conscientious;
- Outgoing and socially confident;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return our client can offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- tax senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'