Rutherford Briant are currently working with a 9 Partner firm based in Harrow that are looking to expand their team with a Tax Senior candidate.
My client takes great pride in providing a first-class service for their clients, responding to clients queries and ensuring full confidentiality, transparency and exceeding expectations whenever possible.
Tax Senior Responsibilities
- Managing and taking all round responsibility for a portfolio of clients which may include partners, personal tax, properties, SME's and fashion.
- Liaising with third parties and clients in respect of the collation of tax return information.
- Regular high-quality service to clients, notifying them of their tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- Responding to ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of the client's personal tax affairs.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations in support of tax provisions to be included in financial statements and for submission to HMRC, together with tax returns.
- Responsibilities for the provision of a high quality tax compliance service to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that: all tax payments, and tax returns filings, are dealt with on a timely basis; all appropriate claims and elections are made to minimise tax liabilities; tax planning opportunities are identified and, where appropriate, perused.
- Involvement in written negotiations on HMRC enquiries.
- Up to date technical knowledge of corporation and business tax.
Tax Senior Requirements
- Plan workload in order to prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines and cope with pressure.
- Good written communication skills are necessary to draft correspondence.
- Must have good inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with clients and other staff members.
- An enthusiasm to learn and pursue a further career in taxation.
- ATT Qualified or relevant experience.
If you think you're suitable for this role, please apply now.
Alternatively if the role isn't quite right for you and you know someone who is looking, we offer a £250 referral voucher. Send me an email to jamesedwards@ rutherfordbriant.com with the candidates CV, if they're successful and pass their probation, I'll send you a £250 voucher of your choice.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'