Exciting new Tax Senior role has been created for a progressive and growing Accounts Practice based in Bournemouth. This opportunity would suit an Accounts Practice professional, client focused and able to build and maintain relationships in a positive manner to maximise opportunities.
- Working within a established Tax Advisory Team
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing tax and advisory first rate advice
- Review reports on tax advisory projects to include company reorganisations, incorporations and liquidations
- Act as a key contact between the client and senior members of the team
- Current Accounts Practice experience
- Have experience working as a tax advisor and good technical and sound commercial knowledge
- Demonstrate a client focus
Please contact Lara Tyler for further details and informal and confidential discussion regarding this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'