A great opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Tax accountant to join a forward thinking, and progressive practice that boasts and impressive array of clients from across the business spectrum.
The role itself will require someone with a keen eye for detail and a broad knowledge base as this role will be constantly changing to meet the demands of the business and clients. The role represents a great opportunity for someone to progress their career within the tax field.
In addition you will be required to focus on the following areas:
• Main point of contact for internal and external business tax queries
• Undertake project evaluations and present findings to senior management team along with recommendations and a clear course of action.
• Provide training support for junior team members
• Prepare and present tax computations
• Other ad hoc duties as required
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
• Proactive self-starter who is self-driven with a strong desire to further develop their career
• Excellent communication skills including being comfortable presenting results to senior stakeholders
• Hold or are studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification or have demonstrable relevant experience.
• Happy working in a fast paced commercial environment
If you would like further details on this position or to have a confidential career discussion the please contact Jamie