Ref: 13028A premier Somerset based accountancy practice have seen a demand for their Tax services heighten and now with the intention to grow their Tax division they are keen to appoint a career-minded Tax Senior to join them on a permanent basis.This is a technical role that will involve the successful individual providing advisory and compliance services to their own varied portfolio of clients, including a range of high net worth individuals, Company Directors and trusts.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate, private and personal tax clients
- Ensuring the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding projects to clients.
- Dealing with the compliance of tax processing and preparation of high quality tax returns.
- Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
- Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
- IHT and estate planning
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Developing and maintaining relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job