£30,000 - £36,000
We are looking for a confident and driven individual to join our ever-growing tax team based in Essex. We are small practice with a friendly atmosphere and ambition to develop our firm! This role would be ideal for a recent ATT Qualifier looking for an opportunity to diversify their experience and having more responsibility for a smaller portfolio, whilst also getting the opportunity to expand into other fields.
The role itself;
- Preparation of annual personal tax returns
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for sole trading and property activities.
- Providing our clients with direct advice on routine taxation matters.
What we need from you;
- ATT Qualified
- Experience/Knowledge of PTP Software (Our main Tax Platform)
- Around 2 Years Practice experience within a Tax role.
Package / Benefits of the role;
- Salary dependant on experience
- Hours of work (Mon - Fri - 9-5)
- Sometimes work will be required outside of those hours in order for your portfolio to progress, you would be credited for those hours!
- Possible commission payments.
- continuing professional development
- Additional leave at Christmas - We know what's most important!
Apply today for CV review and one of our team will be in contact.