Offering a competitive salary of £45,000 to £50,000 this firm is seeking an ambitious individual with fresh eyes to assist in managing a portfolio of clients. The role will be best suited to a Corporate Tax or Corporate bias mixed tax candidate, to undertake a mixed compliance and advisory role.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of self-employment accounts and self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts for review by senior staff.
-Preparation of corporation tax computations and tax returns for review by senior staff.
- Providing guidance to colleagues in the accounts departments on tax-specific matters
- Providing technical support and training to more junior team members
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects and technical advisory work.
- Monitoring and working to deadlines;
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified
- You will have experience in Accounts Preparation and Tax Preparation.
- You will have key characteristics including a strong attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service
- You will be confident in dealing with staff at a senior level with excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance. 01245 245505 or email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job