A need for a motivated Tax senior to join a mid tier firm based in Worthing.
Reference No: HT14461
About The Role
This role will be in the Tax advisory Group and will sit alongside other tax professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities for additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists, where appropriate, to prepare or review analysis
- Work with client administrators to ensure clients administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately
- Provide assistance in the drafting of HMRC correspondence
- Experience of reviewing of corporate tax computations and returns
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate
About Our Client
A mid tier firm based in Worthing with 7 partners and over 30 staff.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or ATT qualified and keen to study CTA
- Experience in corporate tax is essential
Things You Should Know
23 days holiday, free parking on-site, career development
Commutable from: Worthing, Brighton, Little Hampton, Horsham, Crawley, Teyning, Brighton, Bogner, Arundel, London
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job