Tax Senior job in Newport, South Wales for an accountancy firm recruiting a CTA/ATT qualified Tax Senior or a Tax Semi Senior looking to progress into a Tax Senior role.
This accountancy firm located in Newport will provide the Tax Senior with exposure to a variety of taxation services where they will work alongside the Account Managers and wider tax team who are amongst the best accountants in Newport.
The perfect Tax Senior will be CTA/ATT qualified with 3 years’ experience of working within a busy public practice firm in a tax environment. This role is suited to someone that wants to be able to progress their career with a pro-active accountancy firm located in Newport.
Are you a driven Tax Senior who is hungry for personal development?
The Tax Senior job in Halifax will be responsible for:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors
- Providing taxation planning advice to Sole Traders, OMB’s and Directors to large companies
- Taking the lead role in advisory ad hoc projects
- Contributing to the appropriate marketing of services to current and potential clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work within an innovative tax team, working alongside some of the most experienced Partners, Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified and have at least 2 years’ experience in a tax role within an accountancy firm.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in Newport please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.