Taylor Hawkes have a brand new and exclusive opportunity for a Tax Senior to join an established and ever growing accountancy firm based in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career in tax, the firm will offer full study support for the CTA and the Partners expect the successful candidate to have a hunger to be a Partner within 5 years.
Our client provides accountancy, audit and taxation services to individuals, companies and partnerships. This Hertfordshire accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure they aim to deliver consistent and a proactive service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of tax clients and partnerships
- Preparing Tax Returns and providing tax advice and support
- Working with tax and practice team members to provide a joined up service to clients
- Preparing forms P11d and tax credit claims
- Budgeting and raising fees to clients
- Assisting in training junior team members
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
To be considered for the Tax Senior role you should have:
- Experience in an Accounting Firm in a mixed tax role
- Educated to degree level and ideally ATT qualified/studying
- The hunger and passion to pursue a career in tax