A vastly expanding London based Accountancy Practice are currently recruiting an ambitious Tax Senior, the firm is offering a varied role doing both advisory and compliance work for a diverse client portfolio, as well as focus on the development of junior members of staff. In addition, full CTA study support is available for the successful candidate, as well as a clear structured career pathway.
As a Tax Senior, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients which will include; HNWIs, professional persons, entrepreneurs, partnerships and non-UK domiciled clients.
Responsibilities for this Tax Senior role includes, but isn't limited to:
- Prepare tax returns for review by the Manager
- Interface between clients and managers
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Assist with the general private client issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Communication with and answering queries from clients
- Ideally ATT qualified (to commence CTA study)
- 3 years' personal tax experience
- Good general knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits and non-doms
- A basic knowledge of foreign income, tax credits and inheritance tax
- An ability to work under pressure and to be able to prioritise
- A proactive attitude
For more information on this Tax Senior position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.