A Central London based firm are currently looking for a Tax Senior, the firm is offering a varied role doing both advisory and compliance work for a broad client portfolio, as well as train junior members of staff. In addition, full CTA study support is available for the successful candidate, as well as a clear structured career pathway.
As a Tax Senior, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients which will include; HNWIs, professional persons, entrepreneurs, partnerships and non-UK domiciled clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare tax returns for review by the Manager
- Interface between clients and managers
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Assist with the general private client issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Communication with and answering queries from clients
- Ideally ATT qualified (to commence CTA study)
- 4 years’ personal tax experience
- Good general knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits and non-doms
- A basic knowledge of foreign income, tax credits and inheritance tax
- An ability to work under pressure and to be able to prioritise
- A proactive attitude
For more information on this Tax Senior role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
- Tax Advisory
- Personal Tax
- Tax Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'