Tax Senior Job based in Blackburn
Are you a driven Tax Senior who is hungry for personal development?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are seeking an Experienced Tax Senior CTA/ATT qualified with 3 years’ experience of working within a busy public practice firm in a tax environment.
An established accountancy firm in Blackburn, our client provides accountancy, audit and taxation services to individuals, companies and partnerships. This Blackburn accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure they aim to deliver consistent and a proactive service.
The right candidate will be working as part of the tax team providing excellent tax service to personal and business clients. The right candidate will be an experienced tax advisor, with a mix of corporate and personal tax experience.
The role would appeal to a Qualified Tax Accountant with several years of general practice experience and a mixed skill set incorporating both Personal & Corporate Tax. If you are keen to demonstrate your leadership flair and to provide input into the future strategy of a successful practice this job could be for you.
Responsibilities for the Tax Senior Job based in Blackburn include:
- Preparing and computations and returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Providing general corporate tax advice and assisting with projects
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and partnerships
- Preparing tax returns
- Providing personal tax advice and support
- Working with the tax and general practice team members to provide excellent services to clients
- Preparing forms P11d and tax credit claims
- Managing own work to budget and raising fees to clients
- Assisting in training junior team members
- Reporting directly to the tax managers
For this Experienced Tax Senior Job, you will possess strong verbal and written communication skills and have excellent organisational skills with the passion to providing great client service.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in Blackburn please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job